is devoted to the practice of Immigration and Nationality Law. Our practice offers comprehensive legal services in all aspects of immigration law to employers as well as individuals. In addition to providing legal services to obtain authorized status for foreign nationals, our firm is devoted to assisting employers with issues of legal compliance, strategic planning and employee training. Our clients include individuals from around the world, professional staffing companies, automotive manufacturers, Tier 1 suppliers, as well as firms of all sizes. Because Immigration Law is controlled by Federal Law, we can represent clients anywhere in the United States, as well as overseas. By combining our extensive subject matter knowledge with the latest technological developments, offers our clients, whatever their location, high quality legal representation at reasonable costs.
handles all types of immigration matters encompassing a wide variety of situations and circumstances. We are committed to the goals of our clients and we understand that each immigration matter concerns more than just obtaining a legal status. For the individual—the immigration matter represents new opportunities for the future. For the employer—the immigration matter represents achieved business expectations and government compliance. will navigate the maze of immigration law and regulation to help our clients achieve their individual goal.
With you will receive:
- PERSONAL SERVICE: Our firm is based upon relationships. Upon hiring , one of our attorneys will be immediately assigned to your case. Your immigration attorney is then only an email or phone call away.
- EXPERIENCE: attorneys are experienced professionals. Our lead attorney has over a decade of experience in immigration law, has managed the corporate immigration department for a large multi-national corporation, has taught Immigration and Nationality Law at one of Michigan’s law schools, and has provided Immigration Training to large corporations. All of our attorneys are licensed and members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. We strive to remain current in the ever changing area of U.S. Immigration Law, attending seminars, conferences and reviewing regulatory changes.
- TIMELINESS: While we never compromise the quality of our legal work for the sake of time, combines our experience with the latest technology for the timely filing of your petition.
- REASONABLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE FEES: Prior to hiring , we will provide you with complete information about the timeline for completing your petition and all associated costs and fees.
offers the following legal services to our clients:
- All Nonimmigrant Classifications
- Perm Labor Certification/Legal Permanent Resident Processing (Green Card Processing)
- Employer Compliance/Form I-9 Compliance
- Drafting of Corporate Immigration Processes and Procedures
- Appeals and Waivers
- Consultation on Consequence Of Criminal Convictions
- Family Based Immigration Petitions
- U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization Applications
The following language is required pursuant to Rule 7.2, Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the legal services performed by other lawyers.